RENEGADE BRIDGE SAW
· Scope of Work: Dimensioning stone slabs for countertop work. Length of cut is 11' 4".
· Structure: Precision machined rail and bridge. Overall dimensions are 14' wide, 13' deep, 8' tall.
· Saw Feed: Saddle travels on 8 flanged rollers. Powered variable speed movement. Water solenoid automatically turns the water on and off with the spindle motor.
· Gantry Movement: Hand operated with lock.
· Vertical Movement: 6" movement. Actuator driven.
· Main Motor Spindle: 10 HP, 220v, 3 Phase (single phase optional), 60 cycle belt driven. 16" diameter blade capacity.
· Operator Controls: Convenient control panel with aperage gauge.
· Turntable: Heavy duty 6' x 10' rotating turntable with hydraulic tilting and positive stops set at 0, 45, 90, and 135 degrees. Variable locking positions.
· Laser Light: High intensity laser to align material to blade path included.